i'm not exactly sure why thou.
christmas countdown party at youyi's
:D


these were the only pictures i manage to get.
((:
and here is a little something extra.
x)
quite unexpected really.
diamond earrings from my parents.
(:
the most beautiful thing was how daddy gave.
he literally "unleashed" his love.
<3
tried on several pairs from different stores
and daddy complained the diamond is too small
O:
praise God for such a great earthly father.
for he gives without holding back at all.
(:
above all else
Jesus is the reason for this season!
<3
Jesus is the reason for this season!
<3
I never minded calling You a king
If that meant that I could count on You
To give me everything
I never thought to ask You
I always thought You knew
It was never my intention to question You
You never minded calling me a child
Well, I guess that's how I acted all the while
But You live through every tantrum
You see through every lie
Though they seem to be more common
I just wanted to know why oh why
Unforgetful You
Unforgetful
Unforgetful You
So unforgetful
You never minded giving us the stars
Then showing us how blind and unaware of You we are
You painted me a picture and showed me how to see
Though I just won't behold it
Unless it pertains to me
Unforgetful You
Unforgetful
Unforgetful You
So unforgetful
So unforgetful You
If that meant that I could count on You
To give me everything
I never thought to ask You
I always thought You knew
It was never my intention to question You
You never minded calling me a child
Well, I guess that's how I acted all the while
But You live through every tantrum
You see through every lie
Though they seem to be more common
I just wanted to know why oh why
Unforgetful You
Unforgetful
Unforgetful You
So unforgetful
You never minded giving us the stars
Then showing us how blind and unaware of You we are
You painted me a picture and showed me how to see
Though I just won't behold it
Unless it pertains to me
Unforgetful You
Unforgetful
Unforgetful You
So unforgetful
So unforgetful You
i'm just thankful for all that He has done!
(:
[ for you i bleed myself dry ]
No comments:
Post a Comment